Rhonda D. Ward
Rhonda D. Ward has her Masterís in Education from Xavier University. She has 17 years of experience in Occupational
Safety and Health services, training and consulting. She purchased Industrial Healthtest eight years ago, in which
at that time IHT had been in existence serving Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana Companyís for 18 years. Since the purchase
of IHT, Rhonda has broadened the scope of services to include not only Hearing Conservation but safety consulting
and trainings, safety audits and monitoring, drug/alcohol testing, EAP, physicals for DOT and respiratory, and
Rhonda is also a Licensed Social Worker, Certified Addictions Specialist, Certified Cognitive Behavior Therapist,
Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist, Certified Notary, OSHA 10/30 hour trainer.
She and her children live in Ohio.
Dr. Robert Buring
Dr. Robert Buring joined Industrial Healthtest in 2003. His credentials are outstanding. Bob resides in West Chester, Ohio, with his wife and dog. He has two children and 3 grand babies.
Education & Certification
- Sports Medicine – U.S. Olympic Training Center – July 1986
- Sports Medicine – Michigan State University – April 1985
- Internal Medicine – Residency – Jewish Hospital – Cincinnati, OH - 1982-1985
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine – M.D. - 1978-1982
- University of Kentucky & Northern Kentucky University – B.S. Biology – 1967-1978
- National Boards – June 1983
- Board Certification Emergency Medicine – June 1994
- American Associated of Medical Review Officers – October 1999 & May 2007
- Certification National Academy of DOT Medical Examiners – January 2009
- Medical Board of Ohio – 10/5/1983 to present
Professional Duties & Experience
- Staff physician – UVMC – Occupational Medicine – Premier Health Care – October 2007 to present
- Staff physician - Excel – Occupational Medicine – Premier Health Care – February 2005 to present
- Medical Consultant – Industrial Healthtest – Occupational Medicine – 2003 to present
- Medical Consultant – Healthworks – Occupational Medicine – 2003 to present
- Staff physician – Mercy Health – Premier Health Care – Occupational Medicine – 1998-2004
- Emergency physician partner – Professional Emergency Physicians of Cincinnati, Inc. – 1987-1998
- Medical Director of Bethesda Hospital “Weight Control for Life” program – 1989-1991
- Medical Consultant for the Kroger Company – Cincinnati, OH – 1986-1991
- Staff emergency physician – Daniel’s Emergency Services – Jewish Hospital – Cincinnati – 1985-1987
- Group practice – Internal & Sports Medicine – Medical Fitness Associates – 1985-1987
- Assistant Medical Director – Jewish Hospital cardiac rehabilitation program – 1984-1986
Sue Miller RN, MPA-C
Sue Began nursing career in 1983. Earned Associate of Nursing degree from Clark State then Bachelors of Nursing from University of Phoenix. She Worked in emergency trauma center until Graduated from Kettering as a PA in 1999, then continued education completing Masters of Physician studies from University of Nebraska Medical Center. Sue has continued to work in Emergency Medicine and Occupational Health since 2000 and is a member of American Association of Physician Assistants, Ohio Association of Physician Assistants, and American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
Sue is a mother of three children and one grandson. She was born in Dayton Ohio. She resides currently in Enon with her husband. She teaches ballet and tap to children and loves to vacation any where warm with the sun shining brightly.
Michael Dattilo, DC
Dr. Dattilo finished his doctorate in 2001 at the Life University’s College of Chiropractic. He graduated with the highest of honors and has extensive training all aspects of the human anatomy and physical wellbeing. He continues to study management of pain and implements proper protocols to assist all his patients. His abilities to provide extensive physicals to his clients in order to assess the proper treatment protocol is outstanding.
Dr. Dattilo resides in Amelia with his wife and three children.